Too sweet sisters!
Watching the video is almost as much fun as seeing it in person. I'm so proud of you and I love your silly faces.
Wow!! We had fun seeing you on the computer last night. I can't wait to see you run in person!! Just a few more weeks!
PUSH THAT BABY DOWN! She is too little to be walking!!! I mean, obviously she's old enough to be a big sister, but that is where I draw the line.See you in 6 weeks Gracie Lou!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Watching the video is almost as much fun as seeing it in person. I'm so proud of you and I love your silly faces.
Wow!! We had fun seeing you on the computer last night. I can't wait to see you run in person!! Just a few more weeks!
PUSH THAT BABY DOWN! She is too little to be walking!!! I mean, obviously she's old enough to be a big sister, but that is where I draw the line.
See you in 6 weeks Gracie Lou!
Post a Comment